One head of kale with leaves removed from thick stems and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 1 LB lean beef
- A medium onion sliced or chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce or Oyster Sauce
(Note: most big grocery stores have Oyster sauce. Asian grocery stores have more selections. There’s also “Vegetarian” Oyster sauce)
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- In a very hot frying pan, add half of the olive oil . Put in half of the onion and garlic until golden brown
- Stir in beef until brown. Remove meat from frying pan
- Put in the rest of the onion and garlic until brown.
- Stir in kale for two minutes or until leaves turn bright shiny green.
- Stir in beef mixture, add Soy sauce or Oyster sauce and mix for another minute.
Serve with white rice or other grains like Quinoa!